Chnge career

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Over the past couple of months I've been doing some serious thinking Wall Bashing about where I should go and what should I do with work. Now Warehouse operative is not what we call the best paid job in the world.

When this shop buggered my PC up I was angry that I couldn't fix it myself so I did a search on google on IT courses. I found one and signed up for some information.

On Monday this guy came round from a college and showed me what the course involes etc etc. The two courses I signed up for are PC Installation & Maintenance(A+) and IT Networking (N+) they both take about 6 Months each to do. So in a year's time I should be fully quailfied IT Technician . Now this something I would enjoy and love and the sooner I complete the first part of the course I can say "up yours guv"

The pay is quiet good as well A+ starts from £14,000 - £20,000 and N+ £20,000 - £25,000.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Fantastic, there is a need for good IT people and the bonus is that you can help me when I'm ready to build my new machine.

I wish you all the best in your new profession! Yes

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Go for it...

I made the leap in professions two a little more than two years ago and went into the military to fly.

I don't regret a single day...

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Cheers guys I should have done this when I was still at school because it wouldn't have cost a penny now it's setting me back a good £2000 but money well spent Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...