Ai traffic problems

Simon1991 Guest

Hello!
I've got a problem.
Last time I installed approximately 200 airlines from PAI and MRAI. Everything is ok, but problems starts at final approach. At busiest airports it's possible to see few airplanes approaching one-by-one in distance of maybe half mile. First is landing normally, but the next ones need to go around.
Is there any chance to fix it?
It's impossible to flight like that!

Thans,
Greetings
Embarassed

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You could try cutting the number of AI traffic

Also try d/loading "fsconfigurator" as this has a taxi speed tool that works,making all aircraft clear the runway a bit quicker

I will find a link for fscon shortly

😀 found it ➡

http://www.kensalter.com/fs9configurator/

Simon1991 Guest

I downloaded FSconfigurator and changed taxi speeds and added few more options, and now it's working better, also Ai. Seems that in speeds there was the biggest problem...
Extremily thanks for help!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Simon1991 Guest

FSConfigurator really helped me, but there's still problems with the distance of from-to approaching planes, so FSC didn't fixed EVERYTHING...
I'll be thankful for any response.
Greetings!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you have too many aircraft comming in to land ,turn the traffic setting down by 5 and try again

Simon1991 Guest

Ok. I reduced traffic and it's now working fairly... Less cool but more real. Anyway, extremily thanks for help 😂 😎 😛 🙄 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...