Clickspot.

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Please, tell me how to install clickspot when I download a panel.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I could probably help but only if you tell me what clickspot is.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks, JVD, for being so keen to help, because I really need this.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=64749

Go to the link above and you should download an A321 (or A320) panel. (Doesn't take much time). You should get a clickspot folder and I don't uderstand what to do with it.

JVD wrote:

I could probably help but only if you tell me what clickspot is.

I nominate this as "Answer of the Month" 😂

Pro Member First Officer

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

You will have to have purchased the PSS Airbus A320 Proffesional for this addon to work. Have you?

The zip folder contains 3 jpg formatted images - namely IFR.jpg, Overhead.jpg and VFR.jpg
The read me advises you to view these 3 images before installing the panels in FS9, to determine where you click on for the desired effect .
Hope this helps

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks, guest ...

Sorry to say this but it doesn't really help very much. Embarassed

No, I don't have the A320 Proffesional, so I guess I'll just forget about the panel. Thanks for the help once more, anyway.

Sorry I tried to reply with the same sought of answer but I just can't send anymore posts with my user ID [JVD] because the site won't let me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...