ok tell me what I'm doing wrong

Pro Member Trainee
webdenis12 Trainee

I installed Mach2 Concord, followed instruction,

I go to FS2004m pick British Concord, I see the concord in small window with british livery

I press fly and windows pooping up ERROR: do u want to load this file ? gauges/........, Its might not work with FS2004, I press yes, game quites, press NO its again poping up, keep presing no and still poping up

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It should be telling you which part isn't working with fs9. Find that out and then go delete that gauge.
I've had that a few times and doing that solves the problem. But...after that the aircraft (at times) isn't worth flying. That shouldn't be the case with the Concorde.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
webdenis12 Trainee

ok now when I wonna switch view and press S, its telling me " Sound File Ugueltig" 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you German or is your Flight Sim in German not English. "gueltig" means "valid" and if you have a download of something like Kazaa that may be causing your problem.
If you download music from the net, that could cause it also.
Let us know and we'll go from there but that's getting a little to technical for me. Dont Know
Codecs and faulty Media players, ok.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...