Trump Fragrance at Federated Dept. Stores

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Has anyone been to the local Macy's or Federated Dept. Store to smell this? It's Donald Trump - The Fragrance. There isn't a Federated Dept. Store in my area, and I was wondering if anyone has been able to smell it? I'd love to find out what it smells like.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Dude, open your wallet, take out some bills, and have a sniff 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is a Federated store, is it near you.

Radar

london92 Guest

I must say. I was impressed by the smell of this fragrance. Its hard to explain, but it is quite unique. not over powering. i would recomend a whiff.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

This is a Federated store, is it near you.

Radar

Thanks for the link Radarman
I was at Kaufmann's yesterday and I asked for it, but they don't have it. They are going to be Macy's next year, so by then they should have it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Doh! Write to the company that makes it and ask for a sample, if they want to sell their product they'll send one to you.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Doh! Write to the company that makes it and ask for a sample, if they want to sell their product they'll send one to you.

Radar

Thanks Radarman 🍻

I'll type up a letter now 😀

[quote="Chris102"]Has anyone been to the local Macy's or Federated Dept. Store to smell this? It's Donald Trump - The Fragrance. There isn't a Federated Dept. Store in my area, and I was wondering if anyone has been able to smell it? I'd love to find out what it smells like.

[/quote]

Give you a tip Chris, Donald's new scent stinks according to several reviews I read in the States. Before shelling out hard earned bucks for it I would recommend smelling it on a paper blotter in a store. Don't spray it on yourself. Your nose will become confused with three samples.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...