HELP! FS2004 Military aircraft downloads to Windows XP

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

Hi,
Just signed up to this site and I have just downloaded 2 military aircraft.
Have them at the moment in my 'Flight Simulator' folder.

They don't show up in the aircraft list on FS2004.
Please can someone tell me how to get these onto the game as soon as possible. In the simplest of ways.

Thank you

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They have to be 2004 aircraft not made for CFS, some 2002 will work.
You have to look under the manufacturers name or sometimes under the designers name.

Let us know how you do.

You can find many military aircraft (I don't know what you want) at http://www.simviation.com/menu.html

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

hello, ATCTimmy, and welcome aboard!!
to solve your problem, i made a word document containing instructions on how to install scenery, aircraft, and all these other things a few months back and uploaded to a site so people could use and download it. to download my word document i made follow the following link-
http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=68301

tell me how it helps, and if it doesnt work i will send you a full tutorial. but try this first and tell me how it goes 😀

robbier

That link doesn't work robbier.
If you could PM me the full tutorial I would be most grateful.
Thanks

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

That link doesn't work robbier.
If you could PM me the full tutorial I would be most grateful.
Thanks

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

well, you need to have an account at AVSIM.com to download the file w/the doc in the link above. so, just create a free account at AVSIM.com, then click onto the link then you should be able to download it 😀

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

I have made an account but there are no files there that are to do with aircraft downloading.

What is the title of the file or who is the author?

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

well, now that you have an account just click on the link i gave you above to download the word doc i made

OH ya, and one more thing...AVSIM.com has everything to do w/simulation!! (i.e. aircraft downloading, scenery downloading, ect) when your at the AVSIM.com home page, just click on the link at the top that says "file library", then just do a search and you can download 😀

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

Thank you for the help.
Got some great downloads now.
Had to figure them out myself however, but pretty easy after done them a few times.

Pro Member Trainee
bbby Trainee

Hey robbier, I have the same problem, and followed your word doc, but still dont see any new aircraft...help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

bbby wrote:

Hey robbier, I have the same problem, and followed your word doc, but still dont see any new aircraft...help!

Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
cucamunga Trainee

Robbier. I'm a new person to the site a i have been downloading alot of planes.

Every time i click download, I get open or save. I saved them on my flight simulator file but they do not come up on the pop down screen in the game

I see that you have helped radarman and could you please help me.

I've subscribed to AVSIM.com but I cannot find your blog.

please tell me were to find it or the title or the author so i can find it.

thanks and hope you can answer me.

Pro Member Trainee
cucamunga Trainee

Sorry Robbier

I downloaded your file but when I opened it, it was in a decoded form

It was all messed up.

Can you please give me the tip to try and open it!!

thanks

Pro Member Trainee
cucamunga Trainee

I tried your theory but which file do you put the aircrafts in beasue I have a file that has all the flights, places and other stuff so I put it under aircrafts

Then I fire away and there are still no new planes..

please help!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I gave you a link to a tutorial, are you having problems with that.
If so let us know what they are.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...