I can't seem to find the FSim CD1 anywhere. I found the package and all that was in it was Disks 2, 3, and 4. Is there anyway I can still install the sim, or do I have to buy a new one?
Thanks
3 Answers
Contact them at this phone number and they will help you get a new one.
Or, get the entire set with a rebate.
http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software

Thanks for the tip radarman. I think I'm gonna go with the rebate option. You always come through to us all buddy. Good Job, and again, Thank you.
CC9
Theres 90% possibility the'll send you the whole set, same thing happened to me 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer