Expecting my new Yamaha drum kit today!

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Wish me luck! 😀

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Great stuff, something I'm really interested in... it's good to see more people taking up drums - when forming a band, it's always hard to find a drum player!

I play drums, have done for several years now... My kit consists of Peal mixed kit - 22" Bass Drum, 8" - 10" - 12" - 14" mounted toms with a 16" Floor tom and Ludwig 14" Chrome Supraphonic snare drum. My cymbal setup consists of all Zildjian Avedis or Avedis Custom: 14" Crash, 17" Rock Crash, 14" Hi-Hats, 17" China Boy, 8" Splash, 18" Ping Ride and a few other cymbals I've collected up that I dont have hooked up at the moment.

What setup did you get with your Yamaha kit?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Burn it out TwistedSucker Punk Punk Punk

When i was teenager i used to play keyboards in a small friendly group.Great years....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have fun but I'm glad I don't live next door to you. Blink

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

looooooool RadarMan 🙂) 🙂) 🙂)

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

I got bass drum, snare, toms, floor tom, crash and ride. The kit looks spectacularly shiny and sounds very nice 😀

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Then Rock boy!!!
😎

Guest Guest

I play guitar, but have an interest for drums however I don't own any. My neighbours would'nt be too pleased 😂
Learning any musical instrument is good fun 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I used to play drums.. I still have the set, a small 5-piece Enforcer with some modifications, but it's scattered throughout my garage collecting dust. 😞

I never really had time to practice and so I never really got good at it. Oh well.. at least I can say I tried it. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

pokey1694 wrote:

im a hardcore drummer and roger taylor is my idol!!!!!!!

From Duran Duran or Queen? They both had drummers named Roger Taylor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Andrew_Taylor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Meddows-Taylor

murjax Guest

I play the piano and I love music. 😀

Guest Ed Guest

murjax wrote:

I play the piano and I love music. 😀

I play bass guitar and I love a good drummer-- they make me sound so much better. 😉

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...