MegaScenery USA 2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I just picked up Vol 1. Southern California. Wow, do the mountains look nice now. The cities are a little boring by comparison. The roads and rivers look better.

I didn't find that using this scenery screwed up my frame rates, It does take a bit longer to load the scenery.

My only complaint is that they didn't proof-read their docs and packaging very well. The online docs don't agree with the paper docs, but the worst problem is that the package says system requirements are either a DVD-ROM or CD-ROM. Trust me, the disc in the box is a DVD-ROM.

Just took a Mooney from San Diego to Van Nuys and things looked really good.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

have any screen shots?

Pro Member Chief Captain

I will try to have some tomorrow.

Pro Member Chief Captain

atreyu wrote:

have any screen shots?

Will this do?

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

yea i looked at the some others on there website

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...