AI Aircraft

Bosma Guest

i have changed a few flightplans with aircraft that are in flightsim
but schiphol is now real slow. the view is realy slow when i change it to
outside view to look at the aircraft the planes are gone and then appear again i don`t understand this at all .
it takes a long time to chance from tower, cockpit ,and outside view,
i already changed the settings to sparse but that is not working at all
if got NL2000 schiphol,and i use ultimate traffic 2004
my system is AMD64 3000,ATI 9200 256,1gig memory, that is realy a powerfull system for Fs2004
i defragmented also the system but is this is not working
can anyone help me with this problem 😞

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have a good system, I too have Ultimate Traffic and have it set to 100% in the sims settings.
If you changed the flight plans of "UT" then that could be the problem. Run an update or reinstall it.

If you like you can download (buy) the latest schedule.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=utschd3

Here is their home page and they have a forum where many are very well informed and willing to help, you might want to read the forum or ask about your problem there.
Good luck with it.
https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

what do you mean changed a few flight plans with your AI traffic you can do that and what exactly do you mean

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...