Missing files

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

During my last few flights FS has popped messages up asking say that my
digalert.bmp
iconinfo.bmp
iconexcl.bmp
files are missing. Does anyone know where i can download them?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
crosscheck9 Guest

I don't know if you can retreive them through downloads...

There is a way you can get it back. Pop in one of the FS Cd's, and go to search. Type in "gps_export.DLL", and search for it in the drive that you put the CD in. If it says it didn't find it, pop in CD 2, 3, 4. Your bound to fnd it. I hope that helps.

However, in your case, you would type whatever your looking for in place of "gps_export.DLL". Let us know how you get on.

Pro Member First Officer

cheers bud.
ill try it tomorrow 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

If you need, I can see if I can locate them in my flight simulator directory, and then e-mail them to you.

Pro Member First Officer

my pilot,
that would be great if you could email them to me, my disk drive is a bit tempremental.

email address is watson_14@hotmail.com, can you also let me knwo where you got them in the directory

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...