Is there anyway to edit the defualt cessna 172 so that it has a 200 HP engine instead of a 180 HP?
4 Answers
yes. open the confuguration file, go down to where it says [piston_engine] then find max_rated_hp= 180 and change the 180 to 200.
Ok, Thanks. 🙂
Would I need to change max_rated_rpm= 2700?
I am not sure about that one.
Ad an upgraded Hi-Performance Air Intake system and Performance pitch props and you should be good to go!!! 😂
AstroSteve
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
First Officer