mistierious fire ball

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

a fire ball appeared over the atlantic coast alon florida and south GA (my home) the coast gaurd has no explanation for the fire ball

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Did anyone take a picture of that fireball?

Guest Ed Guest

JarJar, you probably haven't seen it for a while, with all the hurricanes and such passing by, but that fireball in the sky is called: The Sun.

😉

Ed

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Haha god, that was unexpected and, well, funny =)

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

No, i saw that to!, well not me my father wich was working saw it, he told me it cames in, from souths-west to north east direction.
And then it split in two, a smaller one wich stayed in the back tail of the bigger one!....a metheor! (small one but it stayed in the air longer than many others).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...