I followed a map trying to spot great wall, but couldnt find any.....
seems like the scenery in china is not complete, all major airports
only have runways, no buildings, no tower, no nothing.......
4 Answers
Which map were you following?
just regular geographical map,....
I dont have any flight charts of china, that seesm to be unavailable 😳
Have you tried Google Earth? Probably you can spot the Great Wall there.
As for the China charts, go here: I know it's in Chinese, but you can look the charts by looking at the ICAO codes in the drop down menu. The left button is supposed to be the Search button.
The charts are made by Jeppesen! And they are in English! 😉
Hi
Where is the great wall in flight sim 2004?
Where can i download scenery that includes it?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain