How to Refuel aircraft?

Pro Member Trainee
ricsike Trainee

Hello Everyone!

Can someone tell me how can I refuel my aircraft ?
Is it just only if I start a new game?
And how can I put my paint kit in to the game? How can I make my painting visible in fs 2002?
I'm useing AIA paintkits.

Thank you for helping!!!

Bye

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If you have enable the ''auto refuel''option in your main FS settings then you can refuel anytime you like by press the ''x'' button.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ricsike wrote:

Hello Everyone!

And how can I put my paint kit in to the game? How can I make my painting visible in fs 2002?
I'm useing AIA paintkits.

Thank you for helping!!!

Bye

I assume you're referring to http://www.projectai.com/ ??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

If you have enable the ''auto refuel''option in your main FS settings then you can refuel anytime you like by press the ''x'' button.

Major mistake ❗ Embarassed

I mean:

if you havent enable the unlimited fuel option you can hit CTRL+x

Apologise for my mistake Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

now why do i have a feeling that doesnt work...not X nor XTRL+X doesnt make a change in teh fuel counter

i wanna know how to refuel it too. last time i taxied my Learjet to that orange pump and teh fuel jumped back up to 6000 gl. now i try that with other aircrafts and it doesnt work.

anyone knows how to do that correctly ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Pull close to the fuel pumps and set the parking brake. This should refuel you at any airport with fuel pumps.

oh yeah it worked 🙂

now how much did that fuel cost.....hmm... 😛

Captain Jack Guest

Hi There.

I have a question and wondered if anyone could help me out. I have recentley purchased a Flight simulator 2004 addon called 'Airliner Pilot'. And I have started off as a First Officer on the game. I am flying a Dash 8 Q300. Before takeoff the aircrafts monitor tells me to get the required amount of fuel and get my clearances. I am not sure how to get fuel? And I don't really know how to get clearances. If anyone has any anwsers to my question then a reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Captain Jack wrote:

Hi There.

I have a question and wondered if anyone could help me out. I have recentley purchased a Flight simulator 2004 addon called 'Airliner Pilot'. And I have started off as a First Officer on the game. I am flying a Dash 8 Q300. Before takeoff the aircrafts monitor tells me to get the required amount of fuel and get my clearances. I am not sure how to get fuel? And I don't really know how to get clearances. If anyone has any anwsers to my question then a reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. Get close.
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't have the program but I will try to help. There should be a menu to set your required fuel. If not, go to the aircraft menu within Flight Simulator and change fuel to what you need. You will get the ATC IFR Clearance on the Clearance frequency,if given, or Ground control frequency. This will give your Clearance limit (normally your destination)route of flight,Initial altitude, Departure control frequency and transponder code.

C
R
A
F
T
If you pull up close to the pump and set your Parking brake, this will fill your tanks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...