Does anybody know if it is possible to add a refuel point to a new airport, or to change the locations at an existing airport? I'm not worried about the scenery, just the location
3 Answers
See if this has any pumps in it.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2908/rwy12-object-placer-v10/

Actually I can find Scenery, But I want to know how tell FS that a specific location is a refuel point. So that when I pull up to the Pump and shut down, I get automatically refueled
Lets see if I get it right this time.
If you pull up to the center of the pump, nose in as CLOSE as you can get, wait a minute and it'll fill up.
You don't have to shut down your engines to do it.
I use the two red lines of information at the top of the screen to see if it fills (shift+Z).

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain