my panals for f-16's never work all the way help

Pro Member Trainee
jupiro Trainee

😕 I'm not great at doing all this transfering, but I have downloaded many aircraft for FS2004 some are good some not. But my favorit planes f-16's the add on panels never work right. I follow all instructions listed but all I ever end up with in the 2d panel area of the craft is a black screen with a few gages, I can't even see out of the cockpit, the virtual cockpit is somewhat ok but I cant use any of the buttons like I can on some other millitary craft. Please help I'm going crazy!!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
jupiro Trainee

Thanks for the reply but I do not ever get an error mess. Just not all the gages show up for all the f-16s in the 2d panel area nor the outside to see where I'm going. Has anyone had this problem. Everything else like texture and sound are fine. The gages that do show up look great!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Is this the panel you have : fullf16pnl.zip ?

Is this the aircraft you have : usviper.zip ?

Pro Member Trainee
jupiro Trainee

I'v tried many, one now is chase viper looks good flys well. The only panels i found for a f-16 was F16bJP and Panel_F-16_Doz if i am missing somthing let me know where it is thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I thought you had the usviper.zip because that's the one everybody seems to want... you can get it here ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=37495

The panel that goes with it is fullf16pnl.zip and you can get it here ➡

http://www.simviation.com/fs2002panels12.htm 😉

Pro Member Trainee
jupiro Trainee

😀 Hay thanks for links I must have missed that panel download. It works for my chase viper and its perfect. Plus I found a file in my aircrafts panel file that did not belong, it too was messing with me but all good now thanks for all the support. Money well spent to be here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm glad it worked out jupiro 👏

Seeing that you're so happy with it, I just might go and install it myself now 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...