Opening more than one door in FS2004?

Pro Member Trainee
johnm Trainee

Can somebody please tell me how you open more tham one door ❓

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
TimTim Guest

You can't unless you make your own plane that has more than one opening door as far as i know

Sphagnum1 Guest

Shift + E opens the main exits. If you plane has the ability to open more than one door (most don't), you hit Shift+ E, release both and then immediately hit 2, or 3,or 4,or 5, etc. A plane could have many openeings. Some have none. All depends on the plane you are flying.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

some can open luggage doors as well and on some good downloads (projectopensky for example) on the 737 the ladder comes out.

Pro Member Trainee
Nes (Nes) Trainee

The standard boeing 737-400 from FS 2004 could open more than 1 door, Press shift-E and quickly press 2 to open the luggage door.....

Pro Member Trainee
johnm Trainee

thanks everyone ❗ 😀

Pro Member Trainee
9683n Trainee

Hi guys when i open doors wif shift+e+2 or 3 or 4 it opens main exit im tired of looking how to open the doors ive done it before but now i forgot i think its not shift+e becasue it closes and opens the main exit only mayby theirs a hidden key!? ❓ ❓

Pro Member Trainee
9683n Trainee

guys 🙄 im searching evreyday ill keep u guys updated 😀

guys i found 1 guys answer he said read readme for fs2004 it says somethiing about doorssss Group Wave Radar

Pro Member Trainee
9683n Trainee

k cyas

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

OMG it isnt that hard to open the doors..SHIFT+E opens the main doors. other doors are set to either SHIFT+E,let go then hit 2,3,or 4. if those dont work then some times the wing fold/unfold is assigned to a door or tailhook up/down

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...