fs9 being slow

hi all,
i bought a new cmputer and fs9 is being very slow, i have all the requirements for the game ut for some reason it doesnt seem to enjoy my computer. has anyone had the same problem and how did they resolve the slowness issue?

also i am with fs passengers, im not sure about everyone else with the add on but i like to have all matching liveries, at the moment i am with air canada, does anyone have a recoomndation for an airline with a lot of types of aircreft for me to fly? thanks all.

happy flying

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did you check if you have some others programs running on background and spend power from your system?
There is a utility which you can manage it ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2948/fsautostart-v11/

If you give us your systems specs we would probably be more helpful to you 😉

i think it was a fault on my account as the scenery is not very good so i think i need a new graphics card, can anyone reccomend a very good graphics card as i am clueless in that sort of thing. also i think i will get some more memory for my computer, do you think it will speed the game up if i do this?

thanks for your help and computers are NOT thing,

happy flying

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As i told you above,in order to be precise and help you,we want your system specs.Since you are going to upgrade your GFX and your RAM we have to know what Motherboard you have.

Help us in order to be helped 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...