FS Traffic 2004

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Does anyone have FS Traffic 2004, and if so would you recommend investing in it ?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think TTT has that, I have "Ultimate Traffic" and highly recommend it.
I also use GA-Traffic (free), it puts aircraft from your own aircraft folder in the GA airports not in the large ones. You will take a FPS hit with this when you go to a small airport because your crafts are a high level of LOD.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1671/fsx-ga-traffic/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Yep I have T2004 and recommend it.
I have a fairly high spec pc and have had to turn down the traffic to 75%,not because of performance, but you cant bloody take off,its like driving to work nose to tail Twisted Evil and finding a parking space...... Evil or Very Mad
It comes with a few extras,like you can program any specific airline/aircraft to fly A to B from anywhere you like and B back to A (or C, D or whatever
Also if you still have fs2002 it comes with T2002(so if you dont yet have fs9 its a great way of upgrading)

I have not noticed any drop in fps,even at busy airports.but as I say my pc is Punk

Details and forum here ➡

http://www.justflight.com/traffic2004-home.asp

Just a final note I was going to get UT but it was not available in the UK (not sure if it is yet)

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

i too was thinking of buying fs trafic 2004 but i have ian gallachers scenery for edinburgh airport installed so i dont know if there would be a problem with taxiways,gates etc not matching up does anyone have those two running and can advise.

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 If the scenery add on has a Afcad file then it should work
You may have to tweak it a little by moving parking spaces if aircraft are dissapearing in to buildings

http://www.justflight.com/traffic2004-home.asp

If you have not tried Afcad yet here is the link

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1232/afcad-221-for-fs2004/

Its an easy thing to get on with and you can add all sorts of things like extra parking add ILS or even extra runways

Hope it helps

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

thanks ill try it out

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

Does anyone have FS Traffic 2004, and if so would you recommend investing in it ?

😀

mattinport Guest

i recently bougt it and to be honest im not impressed with the graphics of the planes. and im not impressed with all the planes having the same panel...sorry to ruin the party but thats my view

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mattinport wrote:

i recently bougt it and to be honest im not impressed with the graphics of the planes. and im not impressed with all the planes having the same panel...sorry to ruin the party but thats my view

The main reason that most of us buy a program add-on such as those is so we have both air traffic and the airports filled with aircraft to make them look as "real" as possible.
The reason for the low level of detail on the aircraft is so they don't give you a major hit at the airports.

Radar

jeff105 Guest

Does fs traffic 2004 have like lil cargo trucks and fuel truck that drive up to the plane at the gate?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Lil moving trucks?

No,just lots and lots of air traffic

The lil trucks and things are available via payware scenery Ermm... I think the latest UK Airports has them,though check before you rush off and buy,just in case Embarassed

Lets hope they are included in fs2006

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...