Hi, I have Flight simulator 2004 (in french because I come from Quebec Canada) and recently I have bought FS falcon 2004 (version 2.0) but when I start flight simulator 2004 and choose an F-16 and start a flight, the screen freeze and I have to reboot my computer and I can't play with the FS falcon. My computer is a pentium 4 3.0Ghz, I have a x600pro for video card... can you help me please.
Thank you
Alex
1 Answers
You have a mid type video card.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search.php?form_keyword=x600pro&mode=g_us_b_s&skd=1
I don't know how much ram you have but at a guess I would say to clean out your old video drivers and install newer ones www.ati.com.
You can use this if you like http://www.drivercleaner.net/
Let us know how you do.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain