MS force feedback 2 & CH product USB throttle - any good

pandur Guest

Is this combination good for IL2 and pacific fighters?

Microsoft force-feedback 2 and CH product USB throttle.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

yes but not off ebay I've had bad experiences with ebay I'm buying one exactly like it but a lot better its got a performance screen here it is

pandur Guest

Is Saitek better and more durable than CH product?

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

yes i think so

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Wow ... IL2 and Pacific Fighters. I learned how to fly on those two. I'll never forget the thrill of actually controlling an airplane on IL2. I just wanted to fly around the countryside without getting shot down. I'd low fly the rivers and I was in heaven. Then I learned how to use the guns and started to blow up bridges and buildings. What a trip! Never got to much into dogfighting.

Then I decided to try Microsoft FS. The difference in flight dynamics got me hooked. It was so much more real. And I didn't have to get shot down.

Anyway I got a Saitek X-52 and the experience was consumate. Beautful joystick. But I decided to go CH and got the yoke and pro pedals. Now I think I have the ultimate setup. CH rules.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...