is the old CH joke compatible with the new USB one?

HI and thank sin advance for the feedback. I have the old CH joke but the problem is that I bought a laptop and I want to sim in this pc since my older one doesnt support the new flight sim X, but m old CH joke doesnt have the USB, it has the old connection (pins/ or male /female) so is there any conection so that I can comvert it to USB/ or it wont work?
thanks again for your time

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

Probably a good question for CH tech support.

Ed

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

You can buy cables such as this one ➡
http://www.picotech.com/usb_data_acquisition.html but prove to be quite expensive at around £50

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

USB jokes? wow, i love technology!

Thnas for the info BashDaBish I think that will work,, after i get it I hope I can make it work,,its must realistic to sim with a flight joke than with the 360 controler,,Ill use my 360 controler to play madden 07 instead,,thanks again

Nope I wont work, i emailed PH tech support and they say that serial is long gone and the new ones comes with USB,, so they want to me to buy the new ones with USB,, thats a shame that is nothing to make it compatible,, Im so pissed, as my old joke is in perfect condition..

Anonymous wrote:

Nope It wont work, i emailed PC tech support and they say that serial is long gone and the new ones comes with USB,, so they want to me to buy the new ones with USB,, thats a shame that is nothing to make it compatible,, Im so pissed, as my old joke is in perfect condition..

there i just edited for errors

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Nope It wont work, i emailed CH tech support and they say that serial is long gone and the new ones comes with USB,, so they want to me to buy the new ones with USB,, thats a shame that is nothing to make it compatible,, Im so pissed, as my old joke is in perfect condition..

there i just edited for errors

damng Im so pissed I cant even get tht CH Company right

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...