CH Throttle Quadrant Problems, Oh My ...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Hi, Just bought a CH Throttle Quadrant and am having some issues, no doubt due to my lack of computer skills. I've installed the quadrant, but not the levers do not coordinate with the game?

Instead of;
Throttle/Throttle, Prop/Prop, Misture/Mixture,
It goes;
Throttle/Throttle, prop/mixture, mixture/prop.

How can I get the levers to correspond to the game and vise versa? In the calibration mode the levers all move correctly. In the game it's all mixed up. Do you assign the levers the same as the buttons? CH has not been very helpfull just forwarded four pages of computer talk... I've tried downloading the CH device manager, but it doesn't seem to do anything to address or resolve the problem? I figure if anyone can help it's got to be one of you guys.

Also I'd like to split the screen and add a second monitor using one for the panel, and a larger one for the outside views. Is there an easy way to do this? If so I'd love to hear about the solution or suggestions. Last dumb question, can the CH devices be plugged into a USB hub? I'm running out of USB plugs on my CPU.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...