could i have a little help with some french please?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well i'm trying to install LFHM and LFHU. i have downloaded the individual files LFHUgn3.zip and LFHMmax1.zip and installed them in the normal manner but nowt seemed to happen. i then went and got the lot - all the sceneries, textures, mesh in one file 'AltiAlpes.zip'

after clicking add-on scenery when selecting my airport to depart from i see the list comes out and after some brief excitement this is what it looks like:

this is what i want!:

LFHM:

LFHU:

this is the site: http://www.vf-air.com/Altis.htm

now apparently the big file with everything has...everything, except it darn well doesn't does it! i'm pretty good at this scenery lark, and i've put the mesh in the master scenery/EURW/scenery as it suggests and the textures in the texture folders (including the nova gold ones etc etc...)

i'm getting a little frustrated, so..help?[/img]

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...