French riviera scenery

Pro Member Trainee
regalame Trainee

I need all your help....
I just purchased FS 2004 and I would like mostly, to start with, fly on the French riviera (Cote d'Azur) enjoying the scenery I know so well when on ground.
I would like to see the Towns like Cannes, Nice, Montecarlo and villages like Eze, Cap Ferrat and so on.
I saw several options: Roads of France and Waters of France, France 1 (airports of the area) , VFR guides-Azur Alpes and the coming Fligh Riviera.
Not being familiar with the simulator I would like some suggestion on which would give me the best result (even more of them together if compatible) as reality and 3dimensionality. (an acceptable compromise, of course)
Very grateful to anyone who can help me.
Tks and regards
Giorgio

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Welcome to the flightsim capital of the world 👍

I have not tried any of this but here is a big list of french scenery ➡

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/france.php

Most sceneries should work together,some may not

Let us know how you get on 😉

Pro Member Trainee
regalame Trainee

Thank you so much for your precious link.
I found EXACTLY what I was looking for at the <frp.fr.st Website> where there are descriptions and pics and downloaded FREE the scenery at <library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004scen&DLID=41034>
After several days of reserce and getting a bit hopeless about it, now I can say really thanks to you a lot.
My best regards
Giorgio

Frenchi Guest

Sorry, but Monte Carlo don't exist, it's an F1 challenge in Monaco, wich is a very nice town

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...