Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Having a Problem with FSX Activation?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:01 am 

Having a Problem with FSX Activation??

If you are having a problem with activation, the second time around please send me a PM.

Members only for now.

Radar
Ahmad007

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:32 pm 

RadarMan wrote:

If you are having a problem with activation, the second time around please send me a PM.

Members only for now.

Radar

Hi. I have FSX. But I don't know activation key,
Can u send me it?

if yes, olease send it to this:
ahmad_dsa31@yahoo.com

very thanks.
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:39 pm 

It's not a key # it's a "fix" that I don't know if it works or not and I need feedback via PM that's why I'm looking for members only first.

This is for legitimate copies that won't register when someone reinstalls.

If it works then it'll be released.

Thanks for asking though, soon I hope.

I've had one taker but never heard back.

I'm sure you can find a key # at Warez sites if you don't mind chancing a virus. Rolling Eyes

Radar
Ahmad007

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:25 pm 

Again Hi.

I found a warez site that have a subject same as this. but it been damage!
In trial mode what services be unuse?

Now what I do for active this FSX?
PLZ HELP.
TNX.
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:06 pm 

Ahmad007 wrote:
Again Hi.

I found a warez site that have a subject same as this. but it been damage!
In trial mode what services be unuse?

Now what I do for active this FSX?
PLZ HELP.
TNX.

Here, try it and please let me know if it works.
Check the read-me before you use it.

(dead link removed)

Radar
Ahmad007

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 pm 

Hi dear RadarMan,
In 2'nd Flight Simulator X DVD'S I found a folder called CRACK. Surprised

In this folder i found three file(all is about 2 or 3 mb) that when I copy them in installed dir, A window come YES OR NO(Overwrite) and i select yes.
I was try FSX in my desktop and I don't seen window which wanna activation key and my FSX in help menu in free flight been DELUX! Shocked

Thanks for your guidance to me. If you want more about thing, So plz say.
Bye
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:37 pm 

Ahmad007 wrote:
Hi dear RadarMan,
In 2'nd Flight Simulator X DVD'S I found a folder called CRACK. Surprised

In this folder i found three file(all is about 2 or 3 mb) that when I copy them in installed dir, A window come YES OR NO(Overwrite) and i select yes.
I was try FSX in my desktop and I don't seen window which wanna activation key and my FSX in help menu in free flight been DELUX! Shocked

Thanks for your guidance to me. If you want more about thing, So plz say.
Bye

Now it works with that crack you found on the disk #2?

When you flying press "Alt" and get the tool-bar, click on About and see if it has a key number in it.
Thanks for replying.
Ahmad007

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 pm 

Hi again Radarman,
ya, I found the crack folder in disk #2.
In the game I was press ALT and in Help section in choose about.
In there was written Flight Simualtor X DELUXE.
Version: 10,.....(I think)
But In product no i didn't saw any thing?! Rolling Eyes
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 pm 

Ahmad007 wrote:
Hi again Radarman,
ya, I found the crack folder in disk #2.
In the game I was press ALT and in Help section in choose about.
In there was written Flight Simualtor X DELUXE.
Version: 10,.....(I think)
But In product no i didn't saw any thing?! Rolling Eyes

No key #, than it's a true crack, only if you can fly for more than 30 minutes without being shut down.
If that works it solves many problems.

Radar
Ahmad007

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:53 am 

Again hi,
My first fly after 30 min was shut down.
But when I copy these files i didn't get this.
Whats your mean that this mabbe solve many problems?
(Note: when I cracked in the help menu> about flightsim... in Product ID i did'nt seen anything)
Liono
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:24 am 

Isn't this crack Illegal and against the rules? It even states in the read me that it's illegal.

Would you use this if Windows XP had the same option? I don't think so.
Ahmad007

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:20 pm 

I don't know anymore that it's against the laws or no?
I use WinXPSP2 and till know I didn't have any problem!
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:47 pm 

Liono wrote:
Isn't this crack Illegal and against the rules? It even states in the read me that it's illegal.

It's "illegal" according to MS just as the no-cd crack is "illegal".

If MS made a product that worked or knew how to fix it if it didn't people wouldn't have to resort to so called "illegal" methods to get what they paid for instead of stumbling mumbling platitudes from MS.

I don't believe the many have to suffer for the sake of the few, so crack on as most do.

There are worse "crimes" that using what you paid for any way that you can.
I by no means support or condone piracy, but that's an unfortunate way of life for some today and kudos to MS for going after and bringing many major pirates to justice.

Radar
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:50 pm 

Ahmad007 wrote:
Again hi,
My first fly after 30 min was shut down.
But when I copy these files i didn't get this.
Whats your mean that this mabbe solve many problems?
(Note: when I cracked in the help menu> about flightsim... in Product ID i did'nt seen anything)

As long as you can fly for more than 30 minutes then it works, thank you for letting me know. It'll help others who unlike you never replied to me after I gave them the same .dlls you have.

Radar
Ahmad007

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:49 am 

Hi & Thanks for your guide to me at all.
And bye.

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:31 pm 

Yeah yeah yeah, no personal information will be sent to M$... How many of you would analyze the TCP/IP packet during activation? Do you trust those Censored from big brother?

Besides, even if as MS said, only the serial # of Mobo, CPU, HD... will be sent, who the hell could guarantee that they won't be able to track you down by the supply chain, the ISP and/or the phone # you call MS. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I do consider those information personal, which apparently is not by MS.

Now I'm heading out for a crack, for a copy that I own. Thank you very much Mr. Gates.

Censored By Radar
bdunn13

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:38 pm 

I had to use a crack last night on my PAID FOR copy. I activated a couple of weeks ago right after I got the game and everything worked fine until last night. Then I goto play and it tells me my product is no longer activated or there is a problem with my activation. I then did some research and found something that would allow me to re register by editing my registry. Well, my registry was already correct.. so I found a crack and everything works fine.

Activation does nothing but annoy paying customers, nice job MS.
tek54
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:44 am 

I got the game 2 days ago and installed and activated. Played then shut down. Started a few hours and again activation required! Activated again and played for a few hours. Next day started game and again with activation!! Mad This time I have tried to contact Microsoft with no luck. I then activate by phone and get x-fered to tech support. 52 minutes later after waiting on hold, I hang up. Piss on them the link to the no activation works very well!! Very Happy Thanks
NecroshineX

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:38 am 

Thank you so much for posting that link. I have a PURCHASED original of FSX deluxe and wanted to put it on more than one computer in MY OWN HOUSE. Worked flawlessly. I do agree that it would be illegal to some extent but I payed good money for this product and should be allowed to re-install or put it on another computer in my own home.
Murfi
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:00 pm 

It worked for me! Thanks your a life saver!

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:27 am 

RadarMan wrote:
Liono wrote:

It's "illegal" according to MS just as the no-cd crack is "illegal".

If MS made a product that worked or knew how to fix it if it didn't people wouldn't have to resort to so called "illegal" methods to get what they paid for instead of stumbling mumbling platitudes from MS.

I don't believe the many have to suffer for the sake of the few, so crack on as most do.

There are worse "crimes" that using what you paid for any way that you can.
I by no means support or condone piracy, but that's an unfortunate way of life for some today and kudos to MS for going after and bringing many major pirates to justice.

Radar

Reply:

Well-said, RadarMan. I agree with you. This activation key thing is actually an inconvenience. Microsoft forgot to take into account that some Flight Simulator enthusiasts are hardcore gamers who upgrade their gaming rigs from time to time. Two installations max and that's it? Contact Microsoft to ask for a new activation key? Hello? And we know Microsoft's tech support sucks bigtime.

That activation key thing may be effective against software piracy - for now, but it won't be for long. These software pirates are also evil geniuses and sooner or later they'll be able to find a solution to deal with this. In fighter pilot lingo, think ECM vs ECCM.

So in my humble opinion, crack files are way to go.

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:24 pm 

Hey, thanks for the activation hack. I bought my copy of FSX Deluxe, I do not support piracy. However I appreciate your hack because M4 put together a faulty program. I ran into the Error 1722. Now I have the full version of my program again. I have been tweaking and installing this morning and when I tried to install FSUIPC it wouldn't allow me to do it citing that the FSX.exe does not match the one they're looking for. Is there a fix for this yet? Thanks again!
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:05 pm 

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad it worked!!!!

Radar
brunssum565

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:31 pm 

Hi, I've just replaced the DLLs, but when I startup fsx, I get:

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some program files and will now exit."

What should I do now?
porchpooch

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:46 pm 

There is nothing worse than paying $85.00 USD for something I cannot load. I am not a novice having started with the very first flight simulator. When I have to go through acrobatics to make it work and tweak my already hot PC something is wrong. I can run the highest settings I want in FS2004 but this piece of junk won't even start right after loading. It just hangs up after I put in the product key and try to register. I have a cable modem so that shouldn't be a problem. I think their min requirements are more realistic with Vista installed. I dont think they are telling the truth in regards to the requirements for Windows XP. I've installed, uninstalled and re-installed. I'm sick of this circus. Microsoft please stick to flight simulator aircraft because if you ever try to build the real thing people will probably die in droves broke and penniless.

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:45 am 

RadarMan wrote:

Members only for now.

Radar
CAN U SEND ME THE ACTIVATION CODE FOR fsx?
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:38 pm 

Here is the hack download again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxosjp

Radar
Wildrover

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:56 am 

Nice to see so many share the frustration of of keeping your hard earned games working, with such Censored as activation. I like many geeks reformat and add hardware on a regular basis. I am 100% sure that when you send your activation you also send your IP address. How the hell do they know if you installed it once or twice without that feedback? That should be proof enough that its the same freekin computer you installed FSX on the FIRST time!!

Censored by Radar

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:14 pm 

This is stupid, I had to crack one because the idiots at Game didnt give me a CD key and would not refund it with the stupid seal thing broken, how are you ment to find out the CDKey without opening the DVD box??

Pathetic
AlphaJet1029
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:07 pm 

I had FSX standard for xmas, installed on both mine and my brothers Pc, it said nothing at all about the activation code usage, now it has gone and ****ed my system and game itself up, 80 worth of game, my FS04 wont work becuase of a problem with the WAV.03 sound file, upon research i have found that alot of people have had the same problem as me.

So thanks agian MR GATES for mucking things up and allowing people to spend their money on a game that you mucked up on, then mucking up even more by not helping people when they need it to correct the problem.

If you cant come up with PROPER SOLUTIONS AND PROPER GAMES then dont even start such a high standard game as FSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan

(What i said may have been bit OTT but considering the amount i payed for it, and it has gone haywire, im in a rather bad mood!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Page 1 of 6
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum