fsx mulit flying online any players allowed

bobbygrow Guest

HEY so i see many players want to play flight simulator x right? ok well here is the deal everyone that is coming e-mail me at doggiedoo86@yahoo.com or post here that you will come and fly on my session it will be called flyaway no password and you must start at ksea it will be at 6:00pm est every day ha ok so ANY PLAYERS CAN COME AND FLY atc pilots are all allowed i will be bobbygrow if you do not have a gamespy acount just make one it is free e-mail me if you have any qustions about the game play or how to get a gamespy acount or how to logon more post by the user bobbygrow later my name will be bobbygrow 6:00PM EVERY NIGHT!!! great post you name or e-mail me your chose IT IS FREE

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
bobbygrow Guest

ANY ONE IS INVITED TO COME AND FLY JUST ASK ATC LIKE REAL PILOTS DO ATC AND PILOTS ALLOWED my e-mail doggiedoo86@yahoo.com

bobbygrow Guest

please post you user name and other info i ask fo thank you for playing fsx atc and pilots are welcome and allowed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...