Looking for online co-op flight game game?

Matej9 Guest

Hello

I'm new to flight simulators and flying games and I was wondering if any one knows any game that allows 2, 3 or more players to take control over one plane.

For example. I was reading about add on content for Wings of Pray (Wings of Luftwaffe Add-on). And it says: Cooperative mode for up to four players. And I was lokking through some pictures from this addon and came across this plane:
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/45302/ss_b3a44f133353eaf1de9881ba1361822b61cf27f3.1920x1080.jpg?t=1272320122

And that's exactly what I'm looking for. A game that would allow 4 players to each take control in a plane like this. Now I can't found out if Wings of Luftwaffe supports this kind of game play or is it just 4 player in 4 planes playing together

So this is where I would need your help guys. I would really appreciate it if some one would help me get some info on Wings of Luftwaffe or help me find any other flight game (WW2, or new planes) that would support (2.3 or 4 players in one plane) mode.

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my English.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Concorde105saccountbroke Guest

FSX supports this; when playing online, you can share planes with other players. I don't know of any other flight sims that support this, much less WW2 flight sims.

Also, sorry for your English? Your grammar and spelling are a lot better than most people on the Internet! We all appreciate it.

nuNce Guest

Il-2 sturmovik will do the trick!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...