Saitek X52 controler profile

snowman01 Guest

Hey guys. Just got the game and X52 fight joystick. Anybody have a profile for the game and controler. thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain
BSR Guest

With my X52 I seem to have a problem with the pinkie switch. This is the switch that acts like the SHIFT key.

When I try to create a profile and I press the pinkie switch, there seems to be a rapid repeat rate that makes it go from MODE1 to MODE 1 + PINKY very, very quickly.

If I press the switch once it will change to either of the two modes it happens to land on, sort of like a roulette wheel. It does not toggle click by click like I think it should.

Is this a glitch or is it something I might be able to fix through a setting?

Ken L Guest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:00 am Post subject:
Here ya go.

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/down/x52pro.htm

Actually no profile for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is at the provided link, or anywhere else on Saitek's site I could find.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...