Saitek X52 not working with LOMAC

Mike Read Guest

so i got a Saitek X52 around a week ago and i got Lock On: Modern Air Combat tonight

i downloaded the profile form the Saitek website
some of the stuff works the yaw and throttle doesn't work at all

if i going to the options>input and there is a device dropdown and i pick the Saitek X52 controller then i hit ok then ill go back to options>input and the device dropdown it will say Keyboard Mad

does any of you guys have any idea on how to fix this
thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have the game but there should be a settings in the game menu itself, see if you can set it there.

Radar

Mike Read Guest

Mike Read wrote:

if i going to the options>input and there is a device dropdown and i pick the Saitek X52 controller then i hit ok then ill go back to options>input and the device dropdown it will say Keyboard Mad

sry i should of explained it better but that was in the Lock On: Modern Air Combat

Pro Member Trainee
dougmorrissey Trainee

I have the same issue. I cannot get LOMAC to stay on the Saitek controller. It's keeps reverting back to keyboard commands.

Anyone know how to make the Saitek controller the default?

Pro Member Trainee
gpruitt54 Trainee

dougmorrissey wrote:

I have the same issue. I cannot get LOMAC to stay on the Saitek controller. It's keeps reverting back to keyboard commands.

Over the Black Friday shopping day, I bought a Saitek X52 stick the throttle set. I am having the same issues with Lock-on.

Did you get this problem resolved? I am looking for a fix for this.If you get a resolution, please post it on this forum.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

gpruitt54 wrote:

dougmorrissey wrote:

Over the Black Friday shopping day, I bought a Saitek X52 stick the throttle set. I am having the same issues with Lock-on.

Did you get this problem resolved? I am looking for a fix for this.If you get a resolution, please post it on this forum.

Without all the pertinent information I'm giving you the X52 pro drivers for XP.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Haven't played lockon, but are you assigning the throttle and yaw axes? There should be a control setup part of the options.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...