X52 Profile please?

Jimbo8615 Guest

hi

i was wondering if anyone has a good X52 profile for flight sim x. i know ive seen the link to the saitek site where the X52 flight stick is but i havent seen any for flight sim x. just 2004 and what not. if someone could help that would be great.

thanks

contact on aim would be best- dsldawgfb (DSLDAWGFB)

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

you can't use the x52 with fsx 😳 I got it for my birthday 😳

Jimbo8615 Guest

ummm ya u can. i have been using mine since the game was released. i would just like a profile that was premade cuz im lazy and dont wanna do my own 😂 but ya, there are a few buttons that are already programmed. if u cant setup ur buttons in the controller setup. try going to ur x52 profile editor and setting ur buttons to match whatever the keys are setup in in FSX. but ya, u CAN use the x52 in FSX and its really nice 😎

Pro Member Trainee
gheib1 Trainee

Karlw wrote:

you can't use the x52 with fsx 😳 I got it for my birthday 😳

Maybe he just forgot to plug it in?

Guest Guest

My X52 works great too, just would like a profile

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

i made it work, all it needs is a little modification
i have second trigger drop flour bombs

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...