Dual Monitors at same time with FSX

Pro Member Trainee
jtej Trainee

Question I have is does anyone have 2 monitors and can utilize them at the same time on fsx. If so how do you do it. I have one video card installed and both my monitors run off it. I want to be able to have it streach across both monitors

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
sox2x Trainee

If you already have both monitors setup on your video card, then you should be able to click and drag various panels onto the alternate monitor.
e.g. on the default 172, Shift 1-5 will bring up clickable devices to drag onto your other monitor.
Also, Shift+Alt will bring up a top toolbar that will display, among other things, "New View". Click on a view that you would like to try (Top-Down, for example) and drag it onto your other monitor. But Beware! Your new view is going to eat-up a lot of FPS so be prepared for that.
Have fun,
Sox.

Doesnt anyone understand there's a HUGE difference between using two monitors and dual-monitor-use?

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Dude.

STOP NECROING OLD THREADS. And get a real name pl0x

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...