multi monitors

Pro Member Trainee
deltacharlie58 Trainee

have decided I want to expand my flight simming and use 2 monitors with FS2004. One for instruments, the other for out of window view. I am unsure of what I need to do. Someone told me I need a dual head video card (at least 256 mg), while I also read that you can use 2 PC's and 2 monitors, with the main PC holding fligh sim program, the second PC for instruments, networked to the main. What is correct? How do I network?
How 'big' do the PC's need to be? Is there a web site that explains all this?
Need help badly...

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

What U really need is a video card with DVI out and of course with the regular CRT out. For 2 monitors it is OK. If U planning to use that just for instrument panel on the second monitor there will not be almost any effect on frame rate. I have it for more than 2 years and I can tell U it is a huge step forward

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...