How do you do a Repaint ?

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

I am probably the last person alive who doesnt know how to do a repaint of a plane, but am very interested in learning. In short, is it possible to take an existing plane frm FS 2004 and convert it into a different plane (paint wise) ie a Landmark 747 and turn it into a QANTAS 747 etc?

If that is possible, can someone please tell me what I need and how it is done. I have Photoshop Elements 2 as my paint program if that helps.

Essentially, I am looking for someone (with a lot of patience) who can give me step by step instructions on how to to do this, at least how to start things off. If someone could do that, it would be very much appreciated.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I hope that this helps, I'm no expert. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Thanks CRJCapt, I'll have a look at that and see what happens. Much appreciated.

nemesiscom Guest

You might register for free at http://www.repaintforum.de
and get all your questions answered.

Posting in English an/or German is possible.

Have fun.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...