Trouble With Door Commands (i.e. Shift+E+2)

There are times when hitting Shift+E+2, for example, will open other available doors on a given aircraft. Then, without changing anything, hitting the same combination on the same aircraft will do nothing more than open and close the main door over and over. I swear I'm hitting the keys exactly the same as when it works! Anyone else have this problem? According to my assignments, Shift+E should only set me up to select a door but it always opens the main door even without hitting an additional number. Anyone find a solution to this? Now that I have Bremen, it would be nice to open doors that are now served by airstairs and service vehicles.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
frenchieak2 Trainee

This happens to me too, but have you thought that there may be only one door to open depending on your aircraft? If you haven't already, I would check a larger aircraft (if possible) that may have more than one or two doors and try that.

No, this will happen with the same aircraft that has worked before and has additional doors that can open.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...