You know your getting old when policemen start......

Jamie4590 Guest

Today I officially join the '30' club 😞

I can't stop thinking that in a years time I will be a 'thirty-something' 😞

On a brighter note the wife has sent me out while she produces the masses of pressies she has bought for me. I really don't deserve her.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Lol good luck Happy birthday and mabye some of those presents may be new aircraft for your sim lol 😉

Cheers and happy birthday

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i remember the first week i started my trade. i was 20. there was a guy there who was 30, and i remember thinking of him as "that old dude"

now i'm 42, and i dont think of anyone as "that old dude" but when i see someone who is less than 30, i think, "oh, you mean that kid"

😂

happy birthday, youngin'

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...