avsim

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

today I had a problem with avsim, whenever I log in it says "cookie problem with browser". I have logged in several times into avsim and dowloaded things in the past. I didn't put any add-ons to my browser, firefox, and didn't change my settings. I also tried to login in through internet explore on another computer and it sayed the same thing. It would be great if someone told me what's going on or if experienced it. 😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I have same problem. Just got done emailing a guy because I couldnt log in. They said its something on their side so dont worry.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

It isn't just you guys, same problem here.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i can say. with the utmost confidence, that i have never turned away a cookie. (unless i knew there was coconut in it)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

@ Cheezyflier 😂 😂 😂 😂 Yup got the problem too 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's good to know. I actually did a System Restore after having received a Flahgot update and still I couldn't get into the avsim library.

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

guys, thanks for your replies.

But I found out that they were doing maintanace

plus it worked for me today
and should work for u too 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...