pss777 is REALLY heavy

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

The darn plane can't pick up enough speed before it reaches the end of the runway to takeoff safely. I adjusted the trim and the flaps and that helped BARELY. Next I cut the fuel from 100 percent to 50 percent. That also helped BARELY...what is going on? I see 777 and videos of them taking off all of the time and they use up maybe half of the runway. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I think I might have to adjust its fuel and payload even more but you would think that it would still be able to takeoff with a reasonable amount of runway left with max payload that it is suppose to be able to handle......By the way the pmdg 747 can takeoff with full fuel and payload. Why cant the 777?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please post in one forum only, not three.
I deleted two of them. It's spamming the forum
Thanks

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

THATS not helping- 😂
I had the same problem.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

reduce the payload to like the lowest it can go full throttle (even though you really only like 75% to 85% throttle to takeoff but full throttle is so much funner ^^,) hope that helped

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

There are 2 service packs available for the PSS 777..

If you got it from Just Flight there are service pacls available on their site.

I have never had a problem with it..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...