Lost Key ...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Hi, All I was installing my old FS9 the other day and for some reason have missplaced the key. Does anyone know how to obtain it, or failing that can send me a copy on PM of theirs.

Cheers....

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Thanks, I wonder where the original one was. I have the version with the collectors tin and was sure the key was on the tin somewhere... Does anyone have this version?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have the tin also and there is a number on the back of the cardboard 4CD folder.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks, I'll take another look.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Just buy FSX, fs9 is obsolet and outdated.
Move to the furture man. X.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks Trucker....

Had FSX ... was crap ... went to FS9 with a few scenery add ons and is way better. Sometimes the past is better.

Again explains why you're driving trucks rather than flying planes ...

Wink

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

truckernick wrote:

Just buy FSX, fs9 is obsolet and outdated.
Move to the furture man. X.

FSX is nowhere near as good as FS2004, mine is gathering dust somewhere. The World is not a desert (as the UK is depicted in summer 😳 ), aircraft engines do not sound like washing machines (as they do in FSX) and you don't need a PC that NASA would be proud of to run FS2004.

Pro Member First Officer

I found FS2004 to be as good or better than FSX. It runs way better, has more add ons and once you upgrade the scenery it is as good any day as FSX. I originally had FSX and went out and bought FS2004. I've been very hapy with FS2004 and would never recomend FSX to anyone. Hopefully microsoft will come out with a better version as there were a few (very few) good things in FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...