FlightDeck4 Key Lost SUPPORT NOT RESPONDING!! PLZ HELP!!

Braydon Guest

I PUT MY ORIGINAL TOPIC IN THE WRONG PLACE
-------------
So I was happy I got FINALLY FOUND MY DISCS OF Flight Sim 2004 and Flight Deck 4!!

Well I installed MS FS 2004 To then know that Flight Deck 4 Needed a REG Key!! I SWEAR I had it before but I couldn't find it!!

SO I Sent a Support Ticket to The Flight Deck Creators its now been a week and I have been searching for my email for my recovery key I have not found an email from them at all Crying or Very sad

I really want to install that add on Can Someone Please Help me?!?!?!?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I assume you bought it from them.
Send them an email a day if you don't get an answer.
Be sure to give them the email address you gave them when you purchased it, that is your ID proof.

http://www.abacuspub.com/order/csrequest.htm

I deleted your other post, thanks.

Let us know how you do.

Here are some other ways of contacting them.

Copied and pasted from their site.

Reseller Sales sales@abacuspub.com

Contacting us by mail:

Abacus
5130 Patterson SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Contacting us by phone or fax:

Phone 616 698-0330

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...