Any information from Microsoft about FS2006?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

[quote]
Sticky:To MS-What we'd like in the next FS

Has anyone got a reply from Microsoft and does anyone know anything [absolutely anything] about the next flight sim ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Hi,

No, I don't think anybody knows anything about the next FS. It might be possible that it will not come out before next year, since microsoft released a patch for FS9 last fall. However, we can be pretty positive that there will be a new version of FS soon, since Microsoft hired a developper for Flight Simulation lately 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As he said MS hasn't said anything about the next version. If there is one being beta tested due to the NDA that everyone signs you won't know about it.
Wait until the next big show and we'll see if MS will announce or show the packaging for it.

Radar

...and be prepared to invest a lot of bucks in upgrading ROM, RAM and graphics card, etc, etc ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

thanks anyway 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

I don't see the big deal. Nothing in FS2006 we don't have in 2004 already. Only thing that I think could be updated is graphics and online flying.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...