DSBDesign Tornado

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Since downloading the DSBDesign Tornado for FS2004 (which is excellent by the way if you've not got it!!), I get errors.

Firstly when FS2004 is starting up I get the error "Flight Simulator has detected potentially incompatible aircraft or software. File: FSSound.dll". I'm then asked if I want to load or disable - and I usually click "No".

Also when loading the Tornado up I get two errors about "\guages\XMLSound.GAU".

It's worth noting that I have re-installed FS2004 and then the Tornado aircraft and I STILL get this error.

Final question (I promise! 🙂 ) should I have "contrails.cab" in my \guages folder???

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I would remove both FSSound.dll and XMLSound.GAU to a temporary folder then run FS9. You won't get the error msg. anymore and it should not affect the flight sim.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...