Lost

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Has anyone seen this brilliant new show. It has just been shown over here in the UK for the past 2 weeks and WOW shear brillance.

Has anyone else seen this show?

Lost US Website

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

I havnt seen it yet but i seen clips for it.

When is it on in the UK

Pro Member Chief Captain

Wednesday on Channel 4 10 o'clock and then the next episode on E4 stright after. I think they repeat it on sunday's but not to sure

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I watched the entire 1st season. It starts off very good but is slowly getting "strange", they seem to be pulling out new problems from nowhere.
I promise not to tell you anything about it. but watch, it's better than most of the junk on the TV now.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah you guys across the pond should be getting season 2 soon probably around the fall (Autum) or winter. I've heard the writers have got anoth material for at least 3 season's.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The new season usually starts in September, I read about some of the new "happenings", I hope they don't make it unbelievable and turn it into a kids show.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Its been on a long time over hear in Ireland and I love it great but lately they have just got back to the thing in the woods I realy want to now what that is Fear The very first epasode with the plane crash was amazing very thrilling

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...