FS Passangers, REALLY REALLY RANDOM WAR IN AMERICA!!

Luckyone Guest

OK, So I was just happy flying along, playing fs passenger (demo version!). I was flying from San Francisco to Sacramento. When all of a sudden, my passengers are all freaking out because we where flying over a ‘WAR ZONE’… aahhh HUH!!! Now im not from America, no where near it in-fact, and somehow I missed the fact that there is a war going on within the strip of land between San Fran and Sacramento!!

Anyways, before I knew it all the guns and bullets starting goin off on the sound, and all of a sudden the co-pilot is saying. We have lost our engine, we have lost our electrical equipment, our hydraulics are broken. Basically within like 2 min, my plane was f@#ked, everything was stuffed. Luckily I was near some town, cant remem what it was now, and so I tried to land at its airport, but having nothing to guide me, I lost my bearings of everything! However, there was like some farm land near by, and somehow I managed to land it smoothly. Hearing the clapping of the passengers when I landed was funny as.

Now that was a random flight! But was cool too hear the mayday call, and I was pretty proud of my landing.. was better then most runway landings I try!!

Well, just thought id share this story with you, and too see if anyone could tell me, how and why I ended up in a war zone in America??!!?!?!

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Jerald Trainee

nice 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

First of all buy a full version of FSPassanger. It's a really useful and cool add-on.
Second thing you can change your war zones in the FSP settings.
My guess for your american war is that when you play the demo version everything is turned on sou you get to experience all the good and bad sides of FSP. 😉

Luckyone wrote:

OK, So I was just happy flying along, playing fs passenger (demo version!). I was flying from San Francisco to Sacramento. When all of a sudden, my passengers are all freaking out because we where flying over a ‘WAR ZONE’… aahhh HUH!!! Now im not from America, no where near it in-fact, and somehow I missed the fact that there is a war going on within the strip of land between San Fran and Sacramento!!

Anyways, before I knew it all the guns and bullets starting goin off on the sound, and all of a sudden the co-pilot is saying. We have lost our engine, we have lost our electrical equipment, our hydraulics are broken. Basically within like 2 min, my plane was f@#ked, everything was stuffed. Luckily I was near some town, cant remem what it was now, and so I tried to land at its airport, but having nothing to guide me, I lost my bearings of everything! However, there was like some farm land near by, and somehow I managed to land it smoothly. Hearing the clapping of the passengers when I landed was funny as.

Now that was a random flight! But was cool too hear the mayday call, and I was pretty proud of my landing.. was better then most runway landings I try!!

Well, just thought id share this story with you, and too see if anyone could tell me, how and why I ended up in a war zone in America??!!?!?!

hey i was wondering where's the demo website?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Luckyone wrote:

hey i was wondering where's the demo website?

Here you go.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=home

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

lol thats a funny story i'm downloading fspassengers right now i hope its awesome 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

You won't regret it! It's great, I've been using it for 2 years and have no complaints what so ever. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

indeed it is, it's awesome 😀

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

There are several things that are classed as a war zone such as flying over the white house etc will get you shot down. My American geography is poor so I can't tell you what area you flew over.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Doyley wrote:

There are several things that are classed as a war zone such as flying over the white house etc will get you shot down. My American geography is poor so I can't tell you what area you flew over.

Perhaps there is a large military base in that area? It's certainly not near the White House, Pentagon or anything like that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

OH YEAH!!! Forgot to tell you about that... That is the ongoing war between the "Bloods" and the "Crips"... they been battling for ages.

Just make sure you flash the right gang signs and don't make any sudden threatening moves and you should be ok.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Luckyone wrote:

In case if you didn't know, the nearest major airfield is Travis Air Force Base, 17nm north of the war zone airport. You can make an emergency landing over there. I use that airport to escape for the warzone airfield. Depending of what kind of aircraft you're flying, it's possible you can make it. If you're flying a jetliner, you can make it but if you're flying a Skyhawk, it's not likely because there's a good chance that you're prop engine will get hit.

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

I flown from San Fran to Sacramento many times, sometimes I get War Risk zone......................I never thought you would get shot!!! Cool FSpassengers!

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

I did a flight from KSFO to KCCR, but before I can land(I was doing a 360 turn to lose alt), I got shot! With one engine still working, I hanged in the sky to KOAK(IATA: OAK) and landed in a flat area in the airport! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...