Installing Lockheed C-5 Galaxy

chrisennever Guest

I've just downloaded this A/C and I would like to know how to install it in to my list of aircraft. I normally do not have a problem with this proceedure but this one has me a little puzzled, especially with the two texture files, are these alternatives?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

First questions that will be asked. Where did you download from? and please add any more specifics that will help us recreate your conditions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just leave them both in the folder that you put in the main aircraft folder. It most likely has two different "paint jobs".
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Try what i do most of the time, after unzipping the file and when the folder pops up just copy it right into your aircraft folder then it will do all the transfering for you. Hopefully this helps 😀

Flyboy92

They're coming....

Thanks guys, I just copied the file and pasted it into aircraft directory, and it works juast fine. I downloaded it from this site, can anyone tell me the keys to press to operate loading ramp and other features

to open up the cargo door just go to settings-assignments and look for the extract tail hook command. assign it to whatever key you want and then it should work. 😉

Flyboy92

They're coming....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

...look for the extract tail hook command...

What??? Banned

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Why you get mad dear Tailhook? 😂 😉
Maybe because a tailhook is different than this our friend Flyboy describes?

I think that tailhook is helping the crafts when landing on carriers and hangs on this wire which crossing the deck in order to brake Embarassed ...
Sorry if im totally wrong my friend Tailhook and also sorry for my childish way of description. Baby

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i did wut radarman said and it worked. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

hmm.. i guess i wasn't logged on! but tailhook when i first downloaded the c-130 i didn't know how to drop the cargo ramp so i assigned the button to the tailhook command and tried that and it worked perfectly! Please don't get mad 😂

Flyboy92

They're coming....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

hmm.. i guess i wasn't logged on! but tailhook when i first downloaded the c-130 i didn't know how to drop the cargo ramp so i assigned the button to the tailhook command and tried that and it worked perfectly! Please don't get mad 😂

Chill out man... I was just a little concerned about my tail hook Fear ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...