Hi, I have PMDG 737NG, and am trying to use the Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick, however, I don't know how to get it to work, ie control the throttles etc with PMDG 737.
Thanks
2 Answers
Anonymous wrote:
GASOK wrote:
Hi, I have PMDG 737NG, and am trying to use the Microsoft Sidwinder 2 Joystick, however I don't know how to get it to work,ie control the throttles etc with PMDG 737.
Thanks
Your comment Mr?

you need to calibrate the joystick and then go into controls setup
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain