This is my 50th post! i started seriously paying attention to posts 6 days ago. before that i only had four posts! 
8 Answers
Congatulations to you my friend. 👍
Congradulation on your promotion!
Only a couple more for me 🙂
mustangfreak, keep going my friend, 4 posts is nothing to reach your next milestone and then you can have adrink on me!! 🍻
Micah 😉
🍻
good job
im only saying that to make me captain lo; ![]()
congrats,i just turned first officer too
Congrats on your promotion. One step closer to the next! 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain