w00t 😀
8 Answers
Congratulations my friend. ❗ 👍
Congratulations, keep em coming, you'll be a Captain in no time 😉
🍻
haha me too! just noticed.sexy.
hinch wrote:
haha me too! just noticed.sexy.
Crack open some moreeee beer 👏 
Where is the beers???????????
hmm
what am I these days
Congradulations on your promotion! 👍
Congradulations!!
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain