AFCAD BGLs

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Do the AFCAD BGL files downloaded from Addon Scenerys go into the addon scenery/scenery folder? 😕

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put them where the read-me tells you to, or they won't show up.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i dont recall them being mentioned in the read me files but im sure thats where they go, afterall they are .bgl files.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Some scenery developers tell you in their read me to keep it within the scenery file you put in Addon Scenery. If they don't, then yes, they go in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you are having problems with the .bgl file,try using the program Afcad2 to install it for you ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1232/afcad-221-for-fs2004/

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

👍 thanks Tom ill use that "just in case"

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...